Sunday, July 1, 2007



The weekend is almost over and I got most of the stuff on my list done. While Logan was spending the weekend with my friend Jennifer, I gutted his room/closet and voila, it's beautiful! One utility sized garbage later, and it is looking pretty good. I didn't paint this weekend like I told Logan I would because I want him to help me pick out a color/design that he likes. I am thinking about taking down the border which is cars and truck themed and doing something more grown up like this room - http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUE-AND-BROWN-4-pc-TWIN-KIDS-CHILDRENS-BOY-BEDDING-SET_W0QQitemZ230148120501QQihZ013QQcategoryZ66731QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


Lanie stayed home with me today while Neal took Adrienne to pick up Logan. She is so funny! We spent most of the afternoon playing dress up. She had a great time seeing as how Adrienne wasn't there to take all her stuff back. Yes, we played in your room Adrienne... hehehe!

No comments: