Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another week has flown by. Not much to report. Logan is doing GREAT in school. We got a mid quarterly report and the lowest score on the whole report card was a 96. He is staying on green and is a couple days away from earning a new video game. We told him that if he could stay on green for 20 days he could have any game he wanted.



Adrienne is doing good. She has really matured in the past couple of weeks. Her fit throwing has dramatically reduced. Mostly because Ms. Danelle said that she couldn't throw fits in her classroom. Geez, why didn't I think of that? :)





Lanie.... well, she is lucky she is cute. We are in the throws of being 2. She is really hard to handle right now. Lots of screaming, crying, hitting... and that is just me. HA! No, really, she is just awful right now. I remember when Adrienne went through this and I thought I was going to kill her. Plus when she went through it, I had a new baby to take care of... so this should seem easier, right?

No comments: