Friday, August 10, 2007

Adrienne finished swimming lessons today. This girl is a natural swimmer and had no trouble passing Level 1. We have been having fun with lots of swimming and meeting friends at McDonalds for lunch dates.

Lanie has been hanging out with my friend Deshee in the mornings while Adrienne had swimming lessons. She LOVES 'Ma-Shee' and has been having so much fun with her.

A little sidebar here, I feel so lucky to have such great friends! Jeanah has the sweetest soul you will ever meet. Brandi is so funny and loves my kids. Deshee is so generous and has such a special connection with my girls. And Jill (and her family) has become my family. All these women are my sisters. Sisters in parenthood, sisters in Christ, sisters in the craziness I call my life. I love each and every one of them and thank God everyday they are in my life.

No comments: