Saturday, August 18, 2007

What a week. Instead of a family vacation on the road we decided to 'vacation' at home. We have been taking the kids everywhere and they are having a great time! We have gone to the water park, to a couple of movies, mini golfing, go karts, arcade, and the best yet... the circus! I haven't been to a circus since I was 10 years old and my Dad took me and my brother on one of our weekend visits with him. The kids loved it! Lanie was so good, she sat on my lap the whole time (it was easily a two hour show) Adrienne loved the trained kitties and puppies, and Logan was all about the sphere of death -or whatever it was called. The round cage that seven motorcycles spin around in. I think this will be something that the two older ones will remember for a while.

We are getting ready for school. It starts in one week. We have all our school supplies ready to go and are eagerly anticipating Monday the 27th. I start back at Bible Bears (my preschool) on the 28th with the first official day of school for Adrienne and Lanie being September 4th. Lots to do!

No comments: